+ Cars Saab 9-5
- Controls and operation receptions
+ Access, protection
+ Elements of systems of safety
+ The car equipment, arrangement of devices and controls
+ Devices of maintenance of comfort
- Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems
Start of the engine and start of motion
Use of a manual box of a gear change (Manual transmission)
Use of automatic transmission (АТ)
The steering hydraulic booster (ГУР)
Features of operation of the cars equipped каталитическим with the converter
+ Options and car routine maintenance
+ The engine
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
+ The power supply system and release of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of an electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box of a gear change
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Use темпостата at intense movement (for example, in a city), on slippery and twisting roads, and also in other road situations which can compel to change speed, can lead to control loss over driving. In order to avoid casual activation темпостата do not leave its included if it is not used.
Темпостат it is intended for maintenance of constant speed of the car (not below 40 km/h) needlessly to hold a foot on a gas pedal.
- For activation темпостата move the switch to position «ON/OFF». At activation темпостата lights up corresponding К/Л in a combination of devices. For deactivation move the switch to this position once again.
- For installation of constant speed of movement activate темпостат, disperse the car till demanded speed (not less than 40 km/h) and press an end face left подрулевого the switch (an inscription «SET / +»).
On abrupt liftings/descents at use темпостата the car can reduce/increase speed. For time increase in speed (for example, at overtaking) press a gas pedal; after release gas pedals earlier chosen constant speed will automatically be established.
- For cancellation of the established constant of speed move the switch to position «CANCEL». Cancellation of the established speed occurs automatically by pressing of a pedal of a brake or coupling.
- For increase/reduction in the current established speed execute one of following sequences of actions:
- Keep the switch in position accordingly «SET / +» or «RESUME/-». After achievement of necessary speed release the switch.
- Quickly move the switch to position «SET / +» or «RESUME/-». Speed accordingly will increase or will decrease approximately for 1.6 km/h and will be brought in memory темпостата, as new constant speed.
- Disperse/brake the car till demanded speed and quickly move the switch to position «SET / +» or «RESUME/-».
- For return to established before constant speed after its cancellation move the switch to position «RESUME/-».